You are here
A university recognized for excellence in education and community partnership.
An outstanding college in engineering education and community service.
The university endeavors to produce high-caliber graduates by providing education that aligns with international standards in an academic and research environment of outstanding human resources, effective community partnership and supportive administrative structure.
To prepare outstanding engineers satisfying the requirements of modern technology, capable of serving the profession and the society through their leadership and management skills
Ten basic strategic goals have been identified to reflect the ten major issues, found out by benchmarking and diagnostic studies of the status quo of the university. These strategic goals are:
- attending to students’ needs and developing their capabilities.
- recruiting and retaining distinguished faculty members.
- improving education and providing an engaging learning environment.
- continuing improvement and enhancing quality applications.
- assisting graduates and tuning in to the labor market.
- completing the ongoing development of the infrastructure for graduate studies and scientific research.
- completing the university infrastructure.
- building an effective partnership, both domestically and internationally.
- developing university self-financing resources.
- developing a supportive administrative structure.
- Cultivating PSAU culture for quality and development.
- Support sufficient operations related to development and quality to achieve institutional excellence.
- Build an effective system to monitor Quality and Development progress.