Our vision is that all collage of engineering students never stop discovering. Student Activities Committee (SAC) strives to create an inclusive campus community where all students are valued, find their passions, and achieve a balanced lifestyle.
SAC creates and shares a passion for engagement and growth by immersing students in exciting experiences. SAC strives to nurture cross campus involvement and to foster the intentional development of the whole student.
SAC aims at fostering the following educational goals:
· Emotional, physical, mental and behavioral development of Collage students.
· Awareness of oneself by discovering strengths and weaknesses.
· Problem-solving skills and abilities.
· Communication proficiency.
· Promoting exclusivity and social justice throughout our programming and daily
interactions with students.
· Conducting our programs and interactions with integrity and consistency.
· Viewing leadership as a process, not a position.
· Providing support and compassion to all students.
Dr. Yousef Daradkeh
Dr. Hamid Abdullah
Mr. Said Ahemed